Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gina Saputo live @ Steamers, May 28

Adventurous LA-based jazz vocalist Gina Saputo performs this Friday, March 28, at Steamers. If you're in the California area, don't miss this chance to attend her hot performance!

8:30pm-1am $8

Featuring:
Matt Politano - piano
Dave Miller - bass
Evan Stone - drums
special guest: Larry Salzman - percussion

RSVP highly recommended 714-871-8800

Steamers Jazz Club and Cafe
138 W. Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832

Gina usually writes the setlist by hand about an hour before the show, but this time she informed it to us:

1st set
I’ve never been in love before
Cheek to cheek
Call me
People get ready
Something
Until I met you
Fool on the hill
When the world was young
They can’t take that away from me
Do nothin' till you hear from me
Think of one

2nd set
Bye bye blackbird
Chega de saudade
The man I love
Sermonette
Autumn leaves
Consequence of sound
Misty
My man’s blues
Exactly like you
Improvised Song
Round midnight

No comments: